Monday, July 24, 2006

London photoblog

I've spent great days in London, Paris and Ålgård. Instead of writing a lot of words I've chosen a few photos from my travelling in the last couple of weeks. Photos sometimes says more than a thousand words. Here's London through my lense in July 2006 (All photos: Norwegianblogger). I'll be back with more photos later.

Tate Modern Cafe, London

At the South Bank.

St. Paul's Cathedral seen from the South Bank.

A great day with Barbara from Tolouse

Temple Church, London

Happy after a great Al Jarreau consert at the Tower of London.

2 comments:

hopelandik said...

I want to see PARIS! The photo of you in London sort of made me giggle because your caption says, "Happy after seeing Al J..."...yet you weren't smiling in the picture. You actually looked rather somber. Happy inside?

I miss you old friend!

Celeste

Norwegianthinker said...

LOL - :)

I wasn't smiling, but was very happy inside indeed :) - perhaps the word "content" is more appropriate as a description of the photo? I miss you too! Hope to hear more about your life and where you're at. E-mail me :) !