Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Drøbak at the fjord

Enjoying vacation at the Oslo fjord near Drøbak (Photo: Norwegianblogger July 2006)

Yesterday I joined my sister to the little village of Drøbak, located where the Oslo fjord is at its smallest. It's a village with wood houses and a great location next to the fjord. First we spent some hours in the sun outside of the village before we had dinner and a walk in the village (or is it a city?). Three ferries and the enormous cruise-ship Jewel of the Seas passed by while we were there. I let the photos speak for themselves (All photos: Norwegianblogger July 2006). Today it's the fourth of July: I guess there will be fireworks and a lot of fun in the US today! All the best to all my American friends!





Jewel of the Seas passing Oscarsborg Fortress and Drøbak (Photo: Norwegianblogger July 2006)

No comments: