Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Personality test

I found these personality tests on the web, and I actually found it interesting to try it out. This test was a combination of Emneagram and Jung, and I guess I feel comfortable about the results (maybe it's the image I want to present of myself) - I wonder if these tests are real or if we try to see ourselves in the best light. Perhaps I'll challenge some of my friends to take the test on my behalf - and then compare it to my own results. I suspect those results will be more accurate. So friends out there - if you'd like to - you're welcome to analyze me in this test and send me the results :) That could be fun (or maybe scary?)..... Here are my results; you'll be able to access the test by clicking the link.




Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||| 60%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||| 36%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||| 26%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||| 53%
Type 6 Anxiety |||| 13%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||| 40%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||| 43%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Your main type is 9
Your variant is social
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

3 comments:

Helge Årsvoll said...

Jeg kommer tilbake til denne om litt. Dette såg spennende ut, og verdens mest ihuga personlighetstest-elsker er jo Vigdis. Så jeg får se om jeg får henne utpå! Ha en god helg, Per!

Norwegianthinker said...

Ja, detta var moro! Lykke til!

Geir Skårland said...

Jeg er femmer, med en god del ni og tre i meg. Veldig kjekt med tester!

g