Monday, January 02, 2006

One year as a blogger

Just wanted to say that it's been fun, interesting and a little annoying to be present in the Kingdom of bloggers for a year. Looking back I'm not really sure where I'm headed with my blogging, but it seems to be a mix of photos, everyday blah-blah and some processing and thinking. I don't know if this site has any impact, but it's been fun for me, and I've been fortunate to hear from a couple of people along the way. Take care and enjoy 2006. You're more than welcome to visit my site again, and to comment - if you want to!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aloha from your Matt and Colleen! Have a wonderful New Year and come visit us in Seattle!!!

Norwegianthinker said...

Thanks for visiting. It would have been great to see you and Matt again. I was back in Seattle in 2003, but you were at Hawaii at that time. Happy new year, and hope to see you in Norway in 2006!

Unknown said...

Hi there. I noticed that you're a Maria João fan. I also love her music. She's really unique, isn't she?? I also noticed that you're into theology. My sister and her husband are also studying theology in France. We're members of the adventist church and we believe in the 2nd coming of Jesus. What do you think about it? see you^^

Norwegianthinker said...

Thanks for posting, What a bloggername you have :) Maria João is certainly an amazing artist. I really enjoyed her concert in Vienna. It's not only the music, but she's certainly an artist all the way. The second coming - hmmmmm... Yes, I do, and I do believe in that day as a wonderful day when we're all finally home and safe - embraced in God's arms of love.