Saturday, July 30, 2005

Am I weird?

I don't know, but maybe? It's Saturday night, and I've spent the whole evening alone watching a couple of TV shows on DVD, listening to some good music, looking out of the window, thinking about my past, praying, sensing a mild breeze from my window and being overwhelmed by a sense of gratitude. There have been so many good things happening in my life, and there have been so many wonderful people that I've been fortunate to meet, and tonight I had time to think about it. I guess it was my time with the family album yesterday that started it all. Tonight I thought about my life until now, all the people I've met, all the places I've been and all the kindness, care and love I've experienced. Even in times alone I've never been left in loneliness. There's an old word in the vocabulary that covers my experience of my life until this day, it's "GRACE", amazing grace! Am I weird? Probably!

No comments: