Monday, June 19, 2006

Sweden - I love it!

The harbour in Gothenburg, Sweden (Photo: Norwegianblogger, June 2006)

One day after Sweden won their second match in the World Cup I went to Gothenburg with six friends to spend the weekend there. Great city, friendly people and a lot of atmosphere; great food, nice walks, a great adrenaline-kick with the roller coasters in Liseberg amusement park, a lot of sun, interesting talks and discussions, a nice garden walk, a museum and even a little dancing. Göteborg is a great city to visit - and Sweden - I really, really enjoy it - the country, the language, the friendly people - and I'm not saying this 'cause I have 1/8 of my genes from this country - but you know; it's interesting to wonder if coming to the country of 1/8 of my ancestors makes it feel a little "home" as well :).

1 comment:

Helge Årsvoll said...

I just enjoy reading your blog.

Long time ago... since i visited Sweden.

Right now i am watching Spain - Tunis. Wonderful football!