Saturday, September 09, 2006

I wish I was an eagle

I've always enjoyed flying, no - more than that - I've always LOVED flying. I've done it a lot, but I still sit glued to the window enjoying the view from above. If I could have been an animal I would definitely have been an eagle spreading my wings across the sky :)

Yesterday I went to Bodø in Northern Norway for my work. Here are a few glimpses from my flights.


Northern Norway (Photo Norwegianblogger September 2006)

Take-off from Bodø (Photo: Norwegianblogger September 2006)

Above the clouds (Photo: Norwegianblogger September 2006)

The Harvest Moon (Photo: Norwegianblogger September 2006)

2 comments:

Geir Skårland said...

I once went to Kjerringøy, in the area around Bodø. It's intensely beautiful, the skylight and sand gave me some of the best photo opportunities I've had, unfortunately it was before the digital era.

Norwegianthinker said...

Yes, it's a great place for photography!