Saturday, November 12, 2005

Note from at truth-seeker

This morning I once again visited the blog that inspired me to start my own. I’m always challenged and inspired when I visit this blog, and today was no exception. I’ve met Rachelle a couple of times in real life, and she is one of the persons on this planet that really lives intensely and touches you through her thoughts and personality. A couple of days ago she wrote an incredible post in her blog that really made me think (once more). After reading it I was left with a lot of questions about truth and theology. Is there a doctrine or a truth that can be held as 100% truth, or is it all about relationships? Do we find truth in the way we act or in the way we think? Are we to discuss right or wrong at all when it comes to religion, or are we only to share? I think I know my answers, but I would have loved to hear yours. Before you answer, read Rachelle’s here.

No comments: